Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Class Photo

Heyoo!

School was kinda boring today, cause nothing fascinating happened. Boring... I didn't really listen to today's assembly, cause I was too engross in reading our school's Compass magazine. We checked our draft result slips in the hall, together with the Sec1&2s. Results were depressing. I've been saying this over and over and over again, but now, I've finally gotten over it. What's done is done, Life still goes on.

So, after assembly, we finally had PE! As usual, we played Captain's Ball again. I don't know why, but to me, Captain's Ball would never be boring. Its very fun, like run here run there, hit here hit there, throw here throw there!

After PE, headed back to class for Chinese. Didn't do anything during Chinese. Teacher on this movie, I found it very boring, cause I don't understand it at all. Its like, screened in Shanghai showing like dont know how many years ago kind of scene. Zzz. So, had mini chats with Jolyn! It has been a while since we last had a Secret Session. Girls, call for one soon! :D

After Chinese, headed to Chem Lab for Chem lesson. Went through Chem paper, then Mindy, Hui Min & I zoomed all the way to the bus stop, to bus all the way to VJC for our training. Met Yunping there cause she went home to get her bat after much persuasion from M&HM! (: Trained till 3+, ate at VJC's canteen. The food there is extremely cheap! Its like so much cheaper than our school food! It taste much nicer also! Especially their drumlets. Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

K, so after that, Jiaolian drove us to Eunos Mrt there. Yunping walked home from there, and we took our individual buses back home. I didn't know there's a 21 in Eunos till today! Bus-ed all the way back home, approx 30 stops. I didn't dare to fall asleep, afraid that I might miss my stop.

Oh yessss, took back our class photos today! :D




Cheers peeps! I'm off to watch my 11pm show! BBT! :D